Monday, May 19, 2008

Just for the fun of it..... can you answer all of these??

1. Do you like blue cheese? Absolutely; not good for a healthy eating plan, though, I am afraid.....

2. Have you ever smoked heroin? Nope, never, and can safely say never will, either
3. Do you own a gun? Nope
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic? No sonics near me; where are they??
5. Do you get nervous before Doctor Appointments? Not usually
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I usually only get in the mood for them in the summer, at cookouts and at ball games; I am SUCH a cliche........

7. Favorite Christmas movie? It's A Wonderful Life- TOTAL tearjerker
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Did someone say coffee??? BLACK only
9. Can you do push ups? I actually can in my "older" years.... and like it, too.
10. Age? 45
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My past,present and future necklace from my love; my heart locket from my daughter for Mother's day
12. Favorite hobby? blogging, watching movies, travelling, music
13. Favorite Actor? Jodie Foster

14. Do you have A.D.D.? No
15. What's one trait you hate about yourself? My compulsiveness about time, at times.....
16. Middle name? Leigh
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: I am hungry, is it cold outside, is it 5:00 yet?

18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday: dinner, bananas, graham crackers

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, wine, coffee
20. Current worry? Fixing up our front porch
21. Current hate right now? The weather; I am cold all the time...
22 Favorite place to be? By the ocean somewhere with my family.
23. How did you bring in the New Year? We all got in our jammies, took pictures with hats on, even on the dog; had special snacks, barely saw the ball drop at Midnight in NYC......

24. Where would you like to go? Right now? To the ocean with my family.

25. Name three people who will complete this? The possibilities are endless; I am posting it on my blog!!!!

26.What kind of shirt are you wearing? Long sleeve cotton purple sweater
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Nope; either flannel or crisp cotton are my faves

29. Can you whistle? sometimes
30. Favorite color? PINK, without a doubt
31. Would you be a pirate? No
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Well, today it will be Kung Foo Fighting...... otherwise, usually based on whatever is in my CD player in my car at the time; today it is Bjork.

33. Favorite girl's name? Hannah (wonder why???)
34. Favorite boy's name? Devon
35. What is in your pocket right now? Lint

36. Last thing that made you laugh? Having the song Kung Foo Fighting in my memory......
37. Best bed sheets as a child? Was there something exciting about them? Don't remember my sheets from childhood..........

38. Worst injury you've ever had? Falling into a hole and gashing open my knee, getting stitches

39. Do you love where you live? Yes, all aspects; location and home

40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 3
41. Who is your loudest friend? Mary

42. How many dogs do you have? One; Abby
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Not sure; I guess that keeps the element of surprise alive and well.......
44. What is your favorite book? Anything in the Harry Potter series

45. Where were you born? Pennsacola, FLA
46. What is your favorite candy? Good n Plenty; or, Reeses Peanut butter cups

47. Favorite Sports Team? Boston Red Sox
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Be Not Afraid; On Eagle's Wings

49. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Sleeping
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Is it really Monday already???

2 comments:

SanityFound said...

How brilliant is this??? Kung Fu fighting haha darn now its in my head as well... our similarities scare me! Looks like a fun one to do :D

Vanessa Leigh said...

Good for you...glad that you will be stuck with the tune as well. I don't always do these, but my sister in law forwarded me this one, and it had a lot of questions I had never seen on one before. I am still giggling about Kung Fu Fighting....it just cracks me up!! V.